Thursday, May 3, 2012

Its here!!! NSD weekend news!

Even tho technically NSD doesn't start until tomorrow....I'm starting the celebration today!  I have lots of new products to show you....and there is a freebie wayyyyyy down at the bottom of this post.  I'll be posting off and on all weekend with goodies for you, so be sure to stop back once in a while!  I'll keep this shorter - none of my wonderful CT layouts with this otherwise you will be searching for things..and I know how annoying that can be.  So, here we go!  The new products - and remember, everything is on sale NOW at the Digichick for a whopping 40% off thru Sunday!









Lots of goodies - yeah, I was busy!  So was my CT....and I wish there was more room to post some of their beautiful layouts...but I can catch up on that later, me thinks!

On to the freebie for today.   I made that template pack because I was in need of some that had LOTS of paper strips..and found they were fun to make and couldn't quite stop.  There will probably be more of these from me in the future!   If you are a newsletter subscriber of mine, you got one template already....and here is another!  The image is linked to your direct download.  Have fun this weekend....Happy Scrapping!  and Stay Tuned!!









8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the template. Just found your blog recently and really love the colors and style of your designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this fantastic template.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Kim, I love your new templates, already picked up the pack at DC! Have a fun NSD weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the great template:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for this great template!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing your talent and the beautiful template.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the template. I was also interested in the sewing notions, but the link is not working.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!