Friday, July 20, 2012

In Living Color Cluster freebie :)

Happy Friday everybody!  We are still cleaning up around here....making progress - and came up with a great idea for a planter where our maple tree next to the deck was.  We are leaving the stump, which is about 6 ft. high, and mounting an old fashioned birdhouse to it....hopefully one made of barnboard.  Lots of perennials underneath.  So...yeah, we lost a tree, but we are gaining a planter.  Which of course means I have to go dig up all the sod around the tree now, LOL!  Ah well.

While I was taking a break, I made a cluster frame for you from In Living Color, which is on sale now at the Digichick.  I love the way the colors blend in this kit....and remade all my logo's for this blog, my shop and FB headers...everything with it :)   Enjoy this cluster if you can use it..and have a wonderful weekend!!   -Kim   (image is linked to your direct download)



9 comments:

  1. Oh yay! I love your cluster frame!!! Thanks Kim. Hope you have a wonderful weekend too. Great attitude about losing the tree ... the new birdhouse and planter idea sounds terrific. Meanwhile, the blog is looking spiffy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the frame and a great idea for the tree stump!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cluster. Yes, the color combo is unusual and really works. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 3 post on Jul. 21, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing your talent and your In Living Color frame cluster.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so beautiful,thanks for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I highlighted your blog and this freebie on my Saturday's Guest Freebies today. Thank you. http://scrapbookalphabet.blogspot.com/2012/08/saturdays-guest-freebies-kimeric.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing and its beautiful..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!